quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

The mystical country

Hye there party people, I am the freaking Dionysius the Greece God of pleasure, parties and wine. I don’t like this thing you call computers and internet, but we need to be updated… so here we go!
Well, since this is a blog about travelling, I will charm you with my words to make you want to visit Greece.
In my time, were the girls who worship me, in the woods, dancing and drinking around a bonfire… I admit that it was pretty cool, but nowadays, oh yeah!
It is so easy meet the taverns, with concerts, traditional music, folk dances, accompanied by a dinner with typical dishes of the country, and tasty dishes that are part of the Greek cuisine. A dinner show, in an environment that gathers tourists from around the world, to see firsthand the great cultural and artistic spectacle of the Greek people in a lively party. 


OMG, seriously dude? Party? Drinks? Ok… Hey I am Apolo!
I will try to make up to my good brother her, and try to say that Greece is not just parties at night it is also a really magical place, with a beautiful story fill up with poetry and music.
It is our home, and we love it… the streets of Plaka, is a gloriously exotic maze of alleys, winding streets and stairs lined with 19th century houses and neo-classical mansions, decorated roofs representing the head of Medusa, goddesses or foliage. This is the old working-class neighborhood of Athens, but is now one of the most rewarding areas of the city to explore.


Yeh, yeh, yeh, but brother don’t forget that Athens is known as the city that never sleeps, just like New York… and people I am the God of Wine, but there is a lot of other drinks waiting for you here, yes we sell vodka to…

Posted by: Margarida

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário