quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

I just remember that I am a post short (sorry :x).


Because I don’t have a life, I found myself reading my and my coworker posts and I just realize that we didn’t talk about our city – Lisbon, one of the most historical and beautiful city’s around the world!

So I will talk about the most beautiful part of Lisbon, the oldest part (and no, I don’t like it because of the night, who I am kidding I love go out there in the night).


The Baixa is near the Tagus River, in the valley formed by two of the seven hills of the city. It was built by the Marquis of Pombal in the 1755 earthquake, in the case of one of the major places of city life.

The streets are full of street performances and weird people, it is a mix of cultures, the streets are short and everything has an old look…

A Little advice, go to the Elevator of Santa Justa, I never had the chance to go there, but thurt my friends, it is pretty amazing…

Look at me trying to make you go to Lisbon with words, when pictures made a freaking better job







Posted By: Margarida




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário