quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2012

"Please, NOOOO!"


Oh, for god sake… really? Schizophrenia, movies, phases of life? Ok, this blog is supposed to be about travel’s right? I am so sorry :b
So this week, we don’t have any topic to talk about, so we are free to do whatever we want, I was anxiously expecting for this, and … I don’t have any idea, about what a going to talk today, I know I need to write something about trips, but I don’t have any clue… :x
I am not very good to make any jokes or tell funny stories (we will let that to Sophie Grey (Daniela), isn’t she hilarious? J). So… don’t expect that, when I start to tell you all about my trip to Spain.

It all begins, because my friend and I, were very bored, and we wanted to something spontaneous (ok, this is not true, she just wanted to show to her ex-boyfriend that she could be fun and have crazy ideas, and I was dragged to this insane journey).  Well, in less than two hours there we were, in very smelly and small car, listening to “If you like Pinna-coladas” with your windows opened, people in the semaphores were staring at us like if you were crazy (I don’t blame them).
It was five hours in the car until we get to Madrid, my derriere was so sore that you don’t have any idea… I wanted to scream.
We start to go to the museum “El Prado”, it is about art, and the pictures exposed are very beautiful, it was one of the first’s museums of art that ever existed… it was very good actually until she saw, this painting of a man, and start crying, not a really low cry but a very loud cry… why she cried? You asked. Well, because the painting resembles to her ex. Yes, I know it looks like a werewolf…
So, for two days she tried to have some fun, we went to museums, we walk into the botanic garden, we get drunk in the famous Bar El Diamante, were I throw up, because I eat to many “Tapas”… so it was impossible to me to make a really hot Spanish guy friend (I was paled, and with a really sick face and my friend had this swollen eyes, and every conversation she had, it starts with the name of the ex)… in the end it was a really fun trip, that I don’t want to repeat :b. Serious, I am warning you, never, but never do a trip to make a friend feel good, it never works.
Oh, and she is back together with the werewolf, and she is happy, I think… and they are planning to go to Madrid…
Published by: Margarida 

1 comentário:

  1. Travelling doesn't need a motivation...it all depends on the destination you choose and on the way you conceive and experience it...This one was not a positive choice but Madrid really worths a second visit...

    ResponderEliminar