sábado, 3 de novembro de 2012

The two faces of a gentleman...


Dear diary
Today I had a weird conversation with my friend, Dr. Jekyll. Why (you will ask) well, because at the beginning we were talking perfectly, when suddenly he starts to change, her height, her appearance, her body, her expression. It feels like I was almost seeing a monster. But in one minute it was a monster, in other minute it was again Dr. Jekyll. I thought I was crazy and with lunatic visions, but when Dr. Jekyll starts with a super strange conversation, I realize that I wasn't as crazy as I thought. I will write here our conversation, so I can have proves.
"- Good morning Dr. Jekyll, my friend how are you doing?
- Good morning Mr. Utterson I’m fine and you sir?
- Excellent. Did you know the last results of economy?
- No I haven't the opportunity to see them. Because I was too busy killing a man!
- What? What did you said Jekyll?
- What?! Oh just that I didn't have the opportunity to see the results why? Do you want to die? I'll have so much pleasure of killing you. Cut your throat or asphyxiate you with a piece of rope. I can almost feel how it would be!
-Oh Gosh, Jekyll, my friend is you ok?
- Yes, Mister Jekyll is perfectly fine, when he has his mouth shut. But why are you so stupid? Oh, what did you said Utterson? Jesus you are so pale? Are you okay? Did you need a doctor, I can help you my friend. Just let me..
- No! No! Stay away from me! Go away, please. Don't kill me please Jekyll, remember those years of friendship!!
- Kill you? Why should I... kill you?! You're too weak to kill you, you don't deserve my effort. What? What did I just said? Utterson please let me help you... I won't hurt you!"
And that's when I started running through the door and I left. I'll never go to back to that place full of horror, evilness, and disgust. I don't know what to think about all this. It's seems that my friend Jekyll were in a journey between two identities. The good one, Jekyll and the bad one... the one I cannot describe. I will rest now, and tomorrow I’ll decide what to do.
Goodbye dear diary... waits for more news tomorrow. 

Published by: Catarina

1 comentário:

  1. Adoptiong Utterson's perspective after being confronted with 'another Jekyll' that he is unable to describe is an original way of dealing with the issues of double identity and the connections related to it. Well done!

    ResponderEliminar