sexta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2012

7 stages of life... 7 trips!

Hi…today i have to write something about a metaphor that William Shakespeare wrote…wait do you know who Sir William Shakespeare was? No!? Yes?! Well, in case of not knowing, please go watch Romeo and Juliet; it’s one of his most famous play in all worlds and it’s worthy. But as I was saying, I have to write a text based on… what?! Oh yes, a metaphor and it goes like this All the World is a… I will say JOURNEY. Because my life is a journey, with ups and downs, but still a journey.
Well, I have to divide life in stages and use the metaphor to characterize them, so I will start by dividing life in 7 stages…and I will characterize him with countries and her meanings to me, ok? Let’s go… the first place we will visit is Niger, because is the country with the more rate of baby born in all world, because of his poorness and the non development of this country social, economical and culturally. 
--> The second place and also my second stage is France, to more specific Disneyland Paris, because it’s where all the kids want to go and see the fantastic world of magic and fairytales. --> The third place will be, well I’m from Portugal, so I have to say Portugal but you can adapt to what it is your country, because this stage visits their own country, it’s that stage when after you travel to Disneyland you go travel and discover your own country. 
--> The fourth stage is Spain, because everyone in teenage era wants to go to Spain do some wilds and have fun and it’s also the trip of seniors high. 
--> The fifth stage can be… an Eurotrip or an Interrail, because it’s when you have see all places but you go always  with your parents or teachers and you want to travel alone, just you and your friends and it’s also because after you come from your Eurotrip you will start university, so is kind a summer for chill out. 
--> The sixth stage… well that’s a tough one, I will say India or Bali, because it’ when adults need some interior peace and need to get back positive energies and thoughts they lost because the stress and the intensive daily routine they live every day without resting, so it’s kind of a personal advice to try if you need some rest, some balance in your life. 
--> The seventh and last stage are that stage where you are so older, that you might not be able to travel, but I will try to find a country for you… it won’t be easy, but… well, I guess it can be Ireland and it’s not just because it’s one of my favorites countries ever… but also because it’s a country where it have all that immensity of green, mountains, fresh and pure air and it’s sort of a magic country, because their legends and their stories of fairies and the Leprechaun. And if you don’t like Ireland, and you like beach and hot weathers, well you have the Bahamas. That’s all for today, I hope you like it and you return to read more posts.
Bye bye :)

Published by: Catarina 

1 comentário:

  1. A very intelligent and delightful analysis of life. A particularly enjoy your choice of destinations because they clearly illustrate the possible needs, desires and expectations of each stage.

    ResponderEliminar