sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2012

"Would you erase me?"


I have to apologize myself, I know that this blog is about travelling… but for this week, I have to talk about the movie of my life, so… things will be a little different, and we will travel to the world of movies… First of all, movies are my real love, so is very hard to me to say that this movie, or that movie is my favorite, or that he changed my life… because they all did in their own way and in different subjects…

But even without being sure, I will say that the movie that changed my life was Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. The Director is Michel Gondry, and in the cast we have Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet as the main characters.
I am almost certain that in some time of your life you wish to forget, some episode or some person that made you suffer, so… now imagine that they give you that chance, that you really could forgot anything that you want, would you take it?
These characters they did, Joel and Clementine fall in love, thing got bad… and both choose to forget each other… but when the doctor of the Lacuna Inc. was erasing Joel’s memories from the wild relationship with Clementine, in his mind he remembered why he falls in love with her… and then the true adventure begins, he did everything he could to safe Clementine inside his mind, and… (oh wait I telling too much… see the movie :b)
This is a movie about love, pain, and stupid things that we do, even when everything seems bad, and you really want to forget, remember that some episodes of your life, as bad as they are, something good can come from them!


Published by: Margarida

1 comentário:

  1. Having memories and being able to recall some episodes of our life is one of the aspects that defines us as rational and emotinal beings. Our memories are an integral part of who we are and it is impossible to define ourselves without knowing about our past...A curious story with a deep theme.

    ResponderEliminar