sábado, 11 de maio de 2013

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” - Alternative End :)

Hello, my name is Lúcia and i saw the movie "Rebel Without a Cause". Girls wait, do you know James Dean? Yes, that hot boy that was very popular in the 50's and died very young... well, this was his first movie :b
I was thinking while I was watching the movie, and  I usually like the ending of the films, but I didn't liked these, so I thought "why not change it?" and I decided to write a new end for the movie "Rebel Without a Cause".

I divided it into three perspectives: Jim's, Judy's and Plato's and I have to advice you that Plato won't die. I hate deaths and Plato death's was very stupid and unnecessary :s

Lets start with Jim's:
"I will talk with the polices while Judy take care of Plato. He seems to me more calm and, ok he was very nervous, but I think that Judy will calm down him. I'm walking through the police and I'm saying that "Plato had a panic attack, he is a nervous boy, he just want be alone and he didn't meant to do this, he was just scary because some stupid boys were chasing him to beat in him..." I explained all the situation to the police and they agreed to go, except the Captain. I walked away to go inside the Planetary, my heart was beating so hard and was sweating a lot. I saw Plato explaining to Judy something about the sky and planets. The kid is really a genius but what can I do... I call them and said that "the police had gone, we just have to talk with the Captain and we are free to go." Plato smiled to me and....

Second is Judy's:
He is really a nice guy, I think I might like him... Oh I hope he didn't noticed!! Now put a smile on your face Judy and stop thinking that both are looking at you. After Jim talk to Plato and leave us to go talk with the police, a strange silence was in the planetary room and I started to ask to Plato about the planets and, for my surprise, he loved the idea of talking about the planets and he started to give me this "class" about the astronomy! It's amazing how Earth is small while comparing to other planets like Venus. And the time passed, Plato was getting more comfortable and I was really enjoying all what he was saying. I have to admit, he is a good teacher. Jim returned and he was with a smile on his face, he told us the good news and we prepare to talk with police. Plato became shy again and he didn't talk at all. Jim smiled to him, trying to give him strenght and courage. But when we prepare to leave the planetary room, we saw that the policeman lied to Jim and they were all waiting for us, to arrest us. We...

At last but not least, Plato's:
Jim lied to me?! How could this be possible? They will kill me? Lock me up? I can't stay here... I ran, I listened Judy and Jim saying my name and I heard their steps right behind my backs. I turned and said: "I won't let them kill me... I don't want to die and I don't like people... I don't have any friends or family and you can't make me go back and talk to the police." They agreed with me, so the three of us escaped from the planetary room and entered into Jim's car. We stoped by Judy's house so she can, quickly (ladies' talk), prepare a bag of clothes and get some money. And then Jim stopped into his house to do the same thing. We were ready to go. I ask them if they were sure of what they were about to do. And they explain the reasons why they want to leave his parents. Jim was because, his father was a coward and he didn't want to be like him. He also tell us that is his mother that controls the house. Judy said that he father was a pre-historical father and he didn't believe in women's rights. She couldn't stay another day in that house. So I guess we are really leaving all this.

The End:
Three years later, the three were in Europe, after travelling around the entire America, they decided to go to Europe and explore new places. Jim and Judy, of course, end up together and they adopt Plato as their son. They were happily after ever

Well, it's everything for you today and I hope you like my end. I'm sure, I like! :b

Published by: Catarina Pires

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário